Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Head Over Heals, but Rubber Side Down

It's the prettiest thing I've ever seen, and it's mine, and I don't want to be apart from it for a moment. It rides like a dream--light and stiff, it wants to go forward, fast. It grips corners and takes the line I choose as if it could read my mind. It's pink and white. I can't wait to get mud on it!

More pictures of my new cyclocross bike coming soon...

Check out Brian's post too--there's a slideshow of the whole build process.

8 comments:

  1. Hey, it's Niki from NY! I stumbled upon your blog somehow but never felt compelled to comment until now - that bike is gorgeous. I especially love the cranks/bashguard/pedals.

    Needs more mud though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's for the comment, Niki. It's cool to know that you're reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawt hawt hawt

    u r so gonna kick ass on that this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks real sweet, but still no tubulars, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you give me a set of wheels and tires, I'll ride 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/gallery-dang-500.gif

    daaaaaaaaaaang!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bike.. Hey, I just added you to our blogroll

    www.crossniacs.com

    ReplyDelete