Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hot off the Presses


OK, screenprinting doesn't get hot or really use a press, but these posters are fresh and few. I designed and screened 83 limited edition prints, and then I blasted out the screen: so that's it 83, and no more. 131/2 by 211/2 inches. The light color is metatallic gold (I was enamored with every sparkling pull).

I'm selling these unofficial Cylocross Nationals posters for $20 a piece to cover my expenses for travelling to Kansas City and racing. There are a few left from last year that are $15 a piece, or buy both posters for $30. I'll have them with me at some upcoming races, or you can e-mail me, hannahheartattack@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet!

    I think my friend Cathy would love one of these since she is traveling to nats too. I'll send her a link.
    Wish I was going so I could frame it and hang it in my office too.
    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome posters Hannah! Best of luck at Nationals!

    ReplyDelete