Thursday, September 13, 2007

Looking for a road team

I planned to be an artist, not a bike racer. Two years after graduating with a painting degree, I'm working at a bike shop: spending all my money on bikes and races, and all my time on riding, eating or sleeping. I can make art when I get old.

Having raced my first two road seasons solo, I'd like to to experience elite road racing as the team sport it's meant to be. I've upgrade through a category per year, so I will start 2008 as a cat. 2. I have a lot to learn about training and racing--it would be swell to get to ride with teammates, and to have some of my expenses covered.

If anyone knows of teams they think I should send a resume to, please let me know!

Obviously, I'm quite happy with my fabulous 'cross team, so I'm just looking for road sponsorship.

2 comments:

  1. You should try and ride on the Vanderkitten team with Liz Hatch. That girl is HOT.

    Otherwise, why not Velo Bella?

    ReplyDelete
  2. or Terry precision

    or the Elite NEBC gals

    or

    or

    or

    (you've got quite a few options)

    ReplyDelete