Friday, March 7, 2008

when I'm not bikin' I'm bakin'

"How is my cake coming?"Adam asked me a few days before his birthday.
"In my imagination, very elaborate..."
"How are you going to make yellow cake with chocolate frosting elaborate?!?"
"Ha! You'll have to wait and see!" I retorted, hoping that my first foray into frosting flowers wouldn't fail.




It is well known that Adam Sullivan is "pretty much the best ever"; his birthday cake, however, is pretty much the best thing; ever (oops). He didn't seem to mind that I screwed up his catch phrase.

4 comments:

  1. OMG please tell me how to make flowers like that! I too love to bake/decorate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. try bakin' while bikin'! now that would make a good photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hanna - Nice cake! I use to be a baker too...did it as a part-time job in fact!

    My blog that I have not posted on in ages!

    http://lovelifelivegrrl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Hannah...very realistic sugar sculpting!

    Hope you're doing well,

    Love, Beth

    (Dan's sister, just dropping by your blog to see how you've been.)

    ReplyDelete